Please watch this video and see that your donation makes a difference, not just for today … but for a lifetime!
You have never really lived until you’ve done something for someone who can never repay you!
“Cast your bread upon the waters, for you will find it after many days. In the morning sow your seed, and at evening withhold not your hand, for you do not know which will prosper, this or that, or whether both alike will be good”. (Ecclesiastes 11:1&6 ESV)
Passion Community UK wants to be the hands and feet of Jesus. When He ascended to the Father, His body—every Christian, including you and me—became the means of His love and grace to a fallen world.
So … how can you, as a Christian, express that to the disadvantaged youth of our generation? God wants you to be the expression of His heart!
There are many ways in which you can be involved, no matter what your age or economic status.
- Monthly direct debit contributions or a one-time gift
- Fundraising through sports or other activities
- Volunteer (counselor, teacher, sports, administration, etc.)
- Be a listening ear and provide accountability
- Become a visual hands to do website updates and social media
- Become a prayer partner
As a parent or guardian, this is a great way to teach your children the blessing of giving or doing something for others—ultimately being rewarded by the One who sees all things.
- Give toward our youth hostel or donate your empty building
- Supply equipment (computers, printers, projectors, phones, camera, etc.)
- Offer matching funds toward employee donations or fundraisers
- Provide mini job-skills seminars to help develop needed skills
Such giving is not without its return. We can provide strong PR coverage, which can easily lead to customer growth and increased customer loyalty, not even mentioning being rewarded by God Himself.
- Christian leaders as board members
- General business management
- Become a Trustee Mentor
- Accountants, IT, legal experts, etc.
- Marketing, PR, and media skills
God has given you talents and expertise. Will you also use that to express His mercy to the disadvantaged youth of this generation?
A God-given talent is never meant to be idle!
Click the button below to donate
“And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone” (Galatians6:9-10 ES)
Here’s an overview of our fundraising goals and how your donations are being used:
- A hostel that provides a safe place to turn one’s life around
- Providing basic necessities for young mothers and their babies
- Christ-centered counseling to overcome life-controlling issues
- Youth development programme to grow as a person
- Seminars and programmes to develop Job market skills
- Essential equipment and furniture to properly operate
For every £ Passion Community UK receives
- 90p is spent on our youth development programme activities
- 8p is invested to generate future income/fundraising
- 2p is spent on governance and administration
Will you be the expression of God’s love and grace to the next generation?
Many times He’ll use the most unlikely persons to be the next generation of Christian leaders. Will you be a blessing to the disadvantaged youth and help them find Jesus and grow in Him? (Proverbs 11:25 ESV)
“Whoever brings blessing will be enriched, and one who waters will himself be watered”.
Click the button below to donate